TOP RUNNER is a Japan Ministry of Economy voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency. This program is to identify and promote energy–efficient products and buildings in order to reduce energy consumption, improve energy security, and reduce pollution through voluntary labeling of or other forms of communication about products and buildings that meet the highest energy efficiency standards. To maintain consumer trust and improve the oversight of TOP RUNNER products, Japan Ministry of Economy has implemented third–party certification requirements and testing. TOP RUNER products must be third-party certified based on testing in JNLA-recognized laboratories.TOP RUNNER requires the effieciency of LED bulbs to reach 110 lm/W for cool white and 98.6 lm/W for warm white. We did it and 2 years earlier.
1. Can be used outdoor with a waterproof fixture.
2. Do not use this product in a way of being exposed to rain or raindrop, nor at a high level of humidity;otherwise, it may be damaged.
3. Do not drop a lamp, nor have it hit some object,nor put a heavy load on it, nor apply any excessive pressure.
4. Do not touch a lamp with your hand or skin when it is on or soon after it is turned off because it is hot; otherwise, you may have a burn.
5. Attach this product to a socket firmly; otherwise, it may drop off, or may overheat or emit smoke due to bad contact.
6. Use this product in the range of -22°F~122°F (-30°C~50°C).
7. If a lamp does not normally light, e.g., if it flashes sporadically, turn off the power and replace the lamp.
8. Do not look at LED lamp directly.
9. Do not spray a pesticide over this lamp.
1. Please do not wash or disassemble this product.
2. Do not use with dimmers, timers, or other control devices.
3. Please do not use direct current.
4. Do not cover this product with paper or cloth, or put it close to anything easy to burn; otherwise fire may occur.
5. Turn off the power before attaching or detaching a lamp to/from a lighting fixture, or before cleaning a lighting device; otherwise, you may have an electric shock.
6. The color and brightness of bulbs with same model name may be slightly different.
7. The designed lifetime is the estimated time for this bulb to decade to 70% of original brightness. It is not warranty lifetime.
Please pay attention to the followings before you purchase this product:
1. Do not use with dimmable fixtures.
2. Do not use with remote controlled fixtures.
3. Do not use in fixtures for emergency.
4. Do not use in fixtures for mercury lamps, HID lamps, or Metal halide lamp.
5. Do not use in the fixtures with thermal isolation materials.